OOC and Game discussion

Thas's 4e game

Re: OOC and Game discussion

Postby Rossmeister on Sat May 09, 2009 8:43 pm

Look Thas.. I'm still going to call you names on MSN whether you keep the game or not. What's to lose?
Deyr fé, deyja fraendr,
deyr sjálfr it sama;
ek veit einn at aldri deyr:
dómr um dauðan hvern.
Rossmeister
Robber

Postby Booker Grimm on Mon May 11, 2009 10:26 am

I'm willing to play a decent game or DM one. But it takes effort from everyone to keep anything running long here. There are a few of us regulars still around. Get Zappo and Fisk onboard and let's do it and see what happens.

I was waiting for THAS to create a new game thread before starting my game but it was also going to be 3e, and perhaps that's a mite contentious.
Booker Grimm
Robber

Postby Thasmodious on Tue May 12, 2009 2:50 pm

I really hate it, but I just don't have the time or inclination really to keep the game going. It's entirely my fault, you guys were all great and we got off to a really great start. I thought I would have all this free time while on tabletop DMing hiatus, but I've just stayed busy as hell. This whole stay at home parent gig was a lot easier when the kid napped half the day and could entertain herself in a bouncy chair. I hate to drop the game, but at the same time, I just don't see me having the time to give it the attention it needs. I've barely been around at all the last few weeks, between illness and then I grabbed the family and snuck off for a three day weekend for Mother's Day.

Booker, are you saying you would like me to start you a game forum? This I can do, what do you want it to be called?
Rorschach's Journal [Oct. 7th] - 327 she calls. It is my number. I take my Whopper and leave. The streets are my table. The sins of man are my condiments. Criminals are my napkin. She forgot pickles. Justice is dead.
Thasmodious
Site Admin

Postby Lily Flower on Wed May 13, 2009 6:08 am

So...what would have happened then? Would we have got our memories back? What were the symols. You obviously had plans. So can you tell us about them? It'll at least be an interesting story.

I think this summer we should try an MSN game. Aston, Burning, Ross, Myself and ZXV had a pretty fun time playing on msn.
Lily Flower
Burglar

Postby Aston on Wed May 13, 2009 9:35 am

I think we should go ahead with the rather tentative plans we had of doing one-shots and rotating DM duty when people are available; the kind of thing we can drop in and out of so there are fewer problems with getting everyone together at the same time. Basically, if you're online you can play sort of thing.
"what do you think about artifical insemination in ANTS and bettles?"
Aston
Sharper

Postby Burn-YU on Thu May 14, 2009 6:42 am

Shiny
Burn-YU
Burglar

Postby Rossmeister on Fri May 15, 2009 7:27 am

Man, I hate this. I had so much fun creating my character and playing. So now it's back to DM-ing tabletop only for me. This sucks.
Deyr fé, deyja fraendr,
deyr sjálfr it sama;
ek veit einn at aldri deyr:
dómr um dauðan hvern.
Rossmeister
Robber

Postby Booker Grimm on Sun May 17, 2009 3:52 pm

Yeah please set up a thread Thas. Just call it Booker's Game. Thanks Man.
Booker Grimm
Robber

Previous

Return to The Cabal